[SOA] Celebrate Preservation Week 2013 - SAA Preservation Section Resource Page

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 23 08:14:54 EDT 2013

From: Kate Elgayeva [mailto:kelgayeva at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:37 PM
To: CONSDISTLIST at cool.conservation-us.org; ARSCLIST at listserv.loc.gov; EXLIBRIS-L at indiana.edu; AMIA-L at lsv.uky.edu; digipres at ala.org; padg at ala.org
Subject: [Digipres] Celebrate Preservation Week 2013 - Society of American Archivists Preservation Section Resource Page
Pass it On: Preservation Week is April 21st-27th.

Every year libraries, archives, and other institutions designate a week in April to highlight what we can do to preserve our personal and shared collections. Preservation Week is a chance to highlight collections of all kinds, and suggest simple steps to help you make sure your treasures and memories last a lifetime and are passed on to future generations.
The Preservation Section of the Society of American Archivists is pleased to announce that we have designed a free e-poster<http://www2.archivists.org/sites/all/files/SAA%20preservation%20week%20poster.pdf> in celebration of Preservation Week 2013. You can find the poster on the Preservation Section web page<http://www2.archivists.org/groups/preservation-section/preservation-week-2013>, where you can download this year's e-poster and read about educational events that are taking place this week across the country.
Happy Preservation Week!
SAA Preservation Section