[SOA] "I Found it in the Archives" state-wide vote begins today

Connie Conner CConner at ohiohistory.org
Mon Aug 18 11:20:09 EDT 2014

The local winning essays have been submitted and now it's time to for the state-wide "I Found it in the Archives" competition to begin!  The three winning essays from repositories across Ohio that will be competing for the top prize are Cecília Andrade Antipoff from University of Akron  Center for the History of Psychology, Deborah Clark Dushane from Greene County Archives and Deborah M. Tracy from Ohio History Connection.  Voting runs today through August 31.

Be sure to visit the "I Found it in the Archives" page on the SOA website http://www.ohioarchivists.org/i-found-it-in-the-archives-contest-entries-poll/  and read all of the essays and vote for your favorite.  While you're at it, tell your friends and family to vote for your favorite too! Help us get the word out by posting a link to your favorite essay on your Facebook page or sending the link by email.

Connie Conner | Government Records Archivist
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211
p. 614.297.2573 | f. 614.297.2546  | cconner at ohiohistory.org<mailto:cconner at ohiohistory.org>
[ohio history facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoricalsociety> [ohio history twitter] <https://twitter.com/ohiohistory>
The Ohio Historical Society is now the Ohio History Connection<http://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/ohio-history-connection-announcement>