[SOA] Ohio History Connection's I Found It In the Archives Contest 2014: Vote for Your Favorite Finalist

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Mon Jul 14 10:55:15 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

The I Found It In the Archives Contest 2014<http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/i-found-it-in-the-archives-contest-2014/> finalists have been determined.  Now it is time for the online voting that will determine our 2014 contest winning entry.  Please see all three finalists' essays at the links below.

Marty Cottrill Essay: http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/i-found-it-in-the-archives-finalist-marty-davis-cottrill/
Kory de Oliveira Essay: http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/i-found-it-in-the-archives-finalist-kory-de-oliveira/
Deborah Tracy Essay: http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/i-found-it-in-the-archives-finalist-deborah-m-tracy/

After you have read the finalists' entries, please vote for your favorite I Found It In the Archives story at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JGXP359.  The winner of this year's contest will receive a membership to Ohio History Connection, a behind the scenes tour of the Ohio History Center's paper storage area, and free attendance at a genealogy workshop of her choice.

Also, please feel free to spread the word about the essays and voting for the winner using the links above.  The public online voting will end on 28th July.

Thank you,

Lisa
Lisa Long | Reference Archivist
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211
p. 614.297.2588 | f. 614.297.2546 |  llong at ohiohistory.org<mailto:llong at ohiohistory.org>

The Ohio Historical Society is now the Ohio History Connection<http://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/ohio-history-connection-announcement>.

Lisa Wood | Curator for Visual Resources & History Services Unit Manager
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211-2474
p. 614.297.2544 | lwood at ohiohistory.org<mailto:lwood at ohiohistory.org>
[ohio history facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoricalsociety> [ohio history twitter] <https://twitter.com/ohiohistory>