[SOA] question from German researcher

Anna Heran AHeran at lloydlibrary.org
Tue Aug 18 09:00:54 EDT 2015

Dear listers,

I have received a question from a researcher in Germany.  She is looking
for old German recipes (free of chemicals and the like - all natural) -
likely brought over by immigrants from Germany.  Not having any luck in
Germany, so has turned to US for assistance.

Feel free to respond to me off-list if you know of any sources on this.
I have pharmaceutical recipes but that's not what she's after.  J

Thanks so much!

Anna

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path
to the Future