[SOA] question from German researcher

Grace, Kevin (graceka) GRACEKA at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Aug 18 09:05:40 EDT 2015

We have a couple of 19th c. German-American cookbooks in our Fick German-Americana Collection.

Kevin Grace
Head and University Archivist
Archives & Rare Books Library
P.O. Box 210113
2602 McMicken Circle-805 Blegen Library
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0113
513.556.1959
http://www.libraries.uc.edu/arb/about/staff/grace.html
https://twitter.com/gracekev
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kevin.grace5

From: ohioarchivists-bounces at lists.oplin.org [mailto:ohioarchivists-bounces at lists.oplin.org] On Behalf Of Anna Heran
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 9:01 AM
To: Archives & Archivists (A&A) List; OHIOARCHIVISTS at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [SOA] question from German researcher

Dear listers,
I have received a question from a researcher in Germany.  She is looking for old German recipes (free of chemicals and the like - all natural) - likely brought over by immigrants from Germany.  Not having any luck in Germany, so has turned to US for assistance.
Feel free to respond to me off-list if you know of any sources on this.  I have pharmaceutical recipes but that's not what she's after.  :)
Thanks so much!
Anna

Anna K. Heran
Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator
Lloyd Library and Museum
917 Plum Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-721-3707
www.lloydlibrary.org<http://www.lloydlibrary.org>
Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path to the Future