[SOA] "I Found It In the Archives" Contest Voting

Kelly, Elise ekelly at co.greene.oh.us
Mon Jul 20 10:59:31 EDT 2015

The polls are now open for Greene County Archives, "I Found It In the Archive" Contest! We had some great entries this year. Pick Your Favorite!

Please visit our webpage http://www.co.greene.oh.us/index.aspx?nid=1088  OR our Facebook Page to read the entries https://goo.gl/bpHA4v.

How to Vote:
You can either cast your vote by sending an email to FoundItArchives at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:FoundItArchives at co.greene.oh.us> OR you can "like" one of the entries on our Facebook Page https://goo.gl/bpHA4v . Voting will conclude on  Monday, July 27th at 4:00 PM.

Please tell your family and friends about our contest and encourage them to vote!

Prizes for the Contestant Winner:
-          The winner will receive a free lunch, a tour of Greene County Archives and a behind the scenes tour of the Greene County Archives and the Greene County Court House in Xenia, Ohio.  The winner will also receive a certificate suitable for framing and their entry will be submitted to the state-wide contest.

Thanks everyone!

Elise Kelly
Public Outreach Coordinator
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6486
Fax: (937) 562-6485
Email: ekelly at co.greene.oh.us