[SOA] There is Still Time to Vote!

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Tue Jul 21 10:32:43 EDT 2015

Hello,

Voting is on for the Ohio History Connection's 2015 I Found It in the Archives contest.  We have four great submissions.  Visit our web site to select your favorite:

https://www.ohiohistory.org/participate/event-calendar/ohio-history-center/archive-contest-2015

The voting continues through July and the winner will be announced on August 1.  The top vote getter in our local contest will receive a year-long family membership to the Ohio History Connection, a free genealogy workshop, a behind the scenes tour of our stacks.

Feel free to link to the contest web page on social media platforms or other listservs.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Wood | Curator for Visual Resources & History Services Unit Manager
Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio 43211-2474
p. 614.297.2544 | lwood at ohiohistory.org<mailto:lwood at ohiohistory.org>
[ohio history facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/ohiohistoricalsociety> [ohio history twitter] <https://twitter.com/ohiohistory>