[SOA] FW: New-to-Libraries Network Meeting at ALAO

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 20 09:59:26 EST 2015

Thought some may find this new group of use.

Janet Carleton | Digital Initiatives Coordinator | OHIO University Libraries | 1 Ohio University | Alden 322 | Athens, Ohio | 740.597.2527 | carleton at ohio.edu<mailto:carleton at ohio.edu> | http://media.library.ohiou.edu | http://twitter.com/jcarletonoh | http://twitter.com/AldenLibDigital  | http://ohiou-digital-collections.tumblr.com/ | http://pinterest.com/OhioDigiArchive/