[SOA] Preserving Digital Scholarly Output: Dec. 2 SWON/Cincy SLA program at UC

Tansey, Eira (tanseyem) tanseyem at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Nov 24 11:34:01 EST 2015

Hi all,

I want to share a presentation that may be of interest to those of you who don't mind traveling to Cincinnati.

-Eira

Title: Preserving Digital Scholarly Output at UC
This session will be of interest to people in many fields, including library and information science, knowledge management, IT, and scholarly publishing.