[SOA] OSU Medical Heritage Center Scholar-in-Residence Announcement

Wiener, Judith via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Thu May 18 11:49:07 EDT 2017

The Medical Heritage Center at the Health Sciences Library, The Ohio State University is seeking applicants for its scholar-in-residence program for a flexible time period between September 1, 2017 and August 30, 2018.

The scholar-in-residence program provides a stipend up to $2,500 to support the activities of the scholar. This funding is provided by the Columbus Medical Association Foundation endowment for the Medical Heritage Center and can cover but is not limited to equipment, travel, support staff, publication costs. Scholars also receive office space, basic office equipment, and extensive access to the collections of the Medical Heritage Center.  All funds must be spent in the year awarded.

Please see the attached announcement for further details and information. You can also contact me via the information listed in my signature line.

Best,
Judy Wiener

[The Ohio State University]
Judith A. Wiener, MA, MLIS
Associate Professor
Assistant Director
Health Sciences Library Collections and Outreach
514 Prior Hall, 376 West 10th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-9273 Office / 614-688-7573 Fax
judith.wiener at osumc.edu<mailto:judith.wiener at osumc.edu> hsl.osu.edu<http://hsl.osu.edu/>