[SOA] Archive request for Smithsonian Channel documentary

Tobiah Black via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Mon Sep 11 13:35:41 EDT 2017

Hello!

If it's ok, I would like to post the following message to the Society of
Ohio Archivists listserv:

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Tobiah Black. I work for a documentary production company called
1895 Films. We're working on a project for the Smithsonian Channel about
the 1974 Tornado Super Outbreak, which passed through parts of Ohio
(notably Xenia, but other area as well, as I'm sure you all know).

We're looking for any rare archival material from this event. Radio
broadcasts, photos, news footage, home videos -- anything like that.

If anybody has any material like this, or knows where we might look for
this kind of material, we would love to hear from you at the email address
or phone number below. I thought there would be no better group of people
to ask than the members of the Society for Ohio Archivists.

Thanks very much for your time.

Best,

Tobiah Black
Associate Producer