[SOA] Ohio Archives Passport Draft

Natalie Fritz via OHIOARCHIVISTS ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Thu Sep 14 11:28:56 EDT 2017

Thank you to everyone around the state who has submitted their information
to be included in a statewide archives "passport"!  I've included the draft
thus far. If you are in there, check your information and submit any
changes to me at nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com.

The ultimate goal is to promote and raise awareness about Ohio archives in
general by creating an Ohio archives “passport” broken down by region that
would be available year round to researchers and edited yearly. There will
be a section that lists any October archives month events around the state.
These passports will be something that repositories can print and
distribute to visitors as they see fit. I printed a test copy at half size
(fit 2 pages on 8.5 x 11) and it made a nice small 12 page booklet (6 pages
printed).

If you still want to be listed, I *can* edit the passport to include you.
Please email the information below to nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com by September
27 .

Repositories should submit:
Name
Address
Phone Number
Hours
Website
Social Media
Brief Description

Example:
Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657
www.heritage.center
FB:clarkcountyhistory T:@clarkcohistory Instagram: @clarkcohistory
County museum with research library and archives with local history,
family records, local government records, photographs, and more.

Thank you!

Natalie Fritz

Natalie Fritz
Curator of Library & Archives
Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657 ext. 234
nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com