[SOA] KCA Call for Proposals

Fugate, Edna ednafugate at Upike.edu
Mon Apr 9 14:32:48 EDT 2018

Hello,

I was hoping to post this information to your listserv:

The Kentucky Council on Archives will be having its spring meeting on May 25 at the Kentucky Historical Society<https://history.ky.gov/> in Frankfort, Kentucky, and now is the perfect time to start thinking about proposals for the upcoming meeting.  Our topic this spring will be engagement and inreach.  The board will be looking for proposals that address the topic in a variety of ways.  What have been your experiences with community engagement and inreach? Have you learned something that may be of use to others in the profession?  Whether you are from a large institution or small, please consider sharing your knowledge with others in your field during the spring meeting.  Proposals will be accepted until April 14, 2018, and can be submitted through the proposal form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0zCiImjK-7XGX75JzSxsPIdDfmpsvDxUBHQSLe7mFUUdCJQ/viewform>.  This call is open to both students and professionals, and you do not have to be a member of the KCA to present.

Thanks,

Edna Fugate

Edna Fugate, CA
Archivist and Reference Librarian