[SOA] Job posting: Ohio History Connection - Reference Archivist I position

Jillian Ramage jramage at ohiohistory.org
Thu Aug 9 16:27:51 EDT 2018

Please excuse cross postings

The Archives & Library department at the Ohio History Connection is currently considering applicants for the position of Reference Archivist I. This position will provide reference services to visitors using the collections of the Archives & Library at the Ohio History Connection in person, via email, written correspondence, and by phone. They will also assist with collection acquisitions and outreach activities. A full job description can be found at our website: https://www.ohiohistory.org/about-us/jobs.

Please submit applications and resumes by September 15, 2018.  If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Human Resources Department at applicant at ohiohistory.org<mailto:applicant at ohiohistory.org>.