[SOA] Free webinar 1/10: Celebrate with Collections! Utilizing Collections in your Community's Anniversary Celebration from NEDCC

Carleton, Janet carleton at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 3 12:38:21 EST 2020

Free Webinar: Celebrate with Collections! Utilizing Collections in your Community's Anniversary Celebration

"When your community is celebrating a major anniversary, the public and press will be interested in museum and archival collections related to that time period. Before you bring out your most precious items, though, you'll want to attend this webinar to learn how to protect them during handling, scanning, and exhibition. The instructor will also explain how you can collaborate with other local organizations to save time and money as you engage the public in your community's history. It's never too early to begin planning!"