[SOA] Updated "wish list" of footage needed for Billy Milligan series

Prudence Arndt prue.archive at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:54:20 EST 2020

Hello and Happy New Year!
For a TV series on Billy Milligan, the first person in the US to be
acquitted of crimes by reason of a diagnosis of multiple personality
disorder in 1977, in Columbus, we're still looking for local
footage/photos/audio
of Milligan. We're particularly interested in
the 1970's and 80's but there might also have been coverage of him when he
died in a Columbus nursing home Dec 12th, 2014.
We're also looking for footage of the following:

*From the 60s:*
General views/establishing shots of Lancaster, OH
"                   "                              Circleville, OH

*From the mid to late 70s:*
*Cities/Towns - General views/Estab shots of: *
Columbus
Athens
Lima
Lancaster
*Specific places: *
Ohio State reformatory (Mansfield),
Lebanon correctional institution
Ohio State University Campus, general campus life with students,
     parking lots, any aerials, any promotional videos from this period
Franklin county courthouse (Columbus),
The Franklin County Jail (Columbus),
Columbus Central Police Station (Columbus),
The Franklin County Public Defender Office (Columbus),
Athens Lunatic Asylum “The Ridges” (Athens) - *mid to late 1970's and
1980's*
Lima State Hospital for the Criminally Insane (Lima).

*From the 80s:*
*CIties/Towns - General views/estab shots - *
Columbus,
Athens,
Dayton,
Lima
*Specific places: *
Athen’s Sheriff office (Athens),
Athens county jail (Athens),
Lima State Hospital for the Criminally Insane (Lima),
Dayton forensic center (Dayton),
Central Ohio psychiatric hospital (Columbus),
Timothy B. Moritz Forensic Unit, Twin Valley Behavioral Hospital (Columbus),

Many thanks in advance for new media and to those who have already
responded.

Best,

Prudence Arndt
Archive Producer