[SOA] SOA Virtual Meetup Opportunity, Thursday, June 18, 3pm via Zoom, Pre-registration required

Natalie Fritz nataliemfritz3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:30:00 EDT 2020

*SOA Virtual Meetup - Thursday, June 18, 3pm via Zoom*

Earlier this year, the SOA Advocacy & Outreach Committee had discussed
setting up informal "meetups" around the state to allow archival colleagues
to get together informally. COVID-19 disrupted those in-person plans for
2020, but we wanted to try a virtual option on the day following SOA's
virtual two-day conference.

We hope this virtual get together will provide attendees a chance to "see"
each other and chat, commiserate, and share, however briefly. So join us to
say hello and share a bit about the craziness of these past few months and
plans for moving forward in our institutions.

We ask that attendees follow this link to preregister:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpcuGspj8qG9JYLK9DZSzSNUR1jDcOYUw9

We hope you can join!

Thank you,

SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee