[SOA] Job Opportunity: Digital Asset Management Analyst

Dewees, John John.Dewees at rochester.edu
Wed Dec 15 18:23:20 EST 2021

Hello Ohio archivists,

We've got an open position at the University of Rochester for a Digital Asset Management Analyst working with me to implement Preservica and a shiny new institutional repository, good for early career folks. Signal boosting to your networks is appreciated and I'm happy to answer any questions!

https://ps.its.rochester.edu/psp/PSApplyOnline/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=233780&PostingSeq=1

Happy Holidays,
John

John Dewees (he/him)
Digital Asset Management Lead, Digital Initiatives
River Campus Libraries, University of Rochester
On Campus: Tues/Thurs | Remote: Mon/Wed/Fri