[SOA] biologicals in an archive

Barb Sedlock bsedlock at defiance.edu
Mon Oct 18 13:50:10 EDT 2021

We were offered some dried, experimental seed corn in a screw-top
plastic jar as part of some donated papers from a now-deceased faculty
member, the seeds being part of his genetics research.

I need to draw on your collective expertise on the issue of either
accepting and storing, or, rejecting organic materials in a small
archives with very limited budget.  I would worry about the corn
attracting bugs or rodents, even if in a plastic screw-top jar.  So
I'm inclined to take the papers but reject the corn.  What would you
do?
Thanks,
Barb Sedlock
bsedlock at defiance.edu

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may