[SOA] biologicals in an archive

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Mon Oct 18 14:04:18 EDT 2021

I would tend to retain the jar, however I'd put in a silica gel packet to
keep it dry and
dryness does tend to discourage insects.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://uwf.lyrasistechnology.org
<http://archives.uwf.edu/>
and http://uwf.digital.flvc.org

If we've been of service, please let us know or our administration,
Dean of Libraries <sclark2 at uwf.edu>