[SOA] for college archivists

Barb Sedlock bsedlock at defiance.edu
Tue Apr 5 13:01:26 EDT 2022

Do any of you college archivists have documentation on how a
college/university archives strengthens relationships with the
institution's alumni?  Or, maybe, on how alumni value the archives?

Short of doing a survey, I'm wondering if there are ways I haven't
thought of to provide data to administration on this.  A few alums
have made comments to me about how they are glad we are keeping
records of their time on campus, but it would be helpful to have data
beyond a couple of anecdotes.  I've done some looking in the OhioLink
databases for articles but haven't found a whole lot.
Thanks,
Barb Sedlock
bsedlock at defiance.edu

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may