[SOA] for college archivists

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Tue Apr 5 13:25:14 EDT 2022

It may be a violation of privacy, but when I get an excited alumni, happy
with what we are doing,
I will usually send a note about the visit to the alumni office, copying
our Dean of Libraries.  The
alumni office likes to know of visits to campus by former students.

You will also note at the bottom of my signature, something along the lines
that if we've been
helpful, our Dean of Libraries would like to know.  Not many folks do that,
but enough community
(and in some cases alumni) do, that I have noticed more interest and
support in our department
over the years.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://uwf.lyrasistechnology.org
<http://archives.uwf.edu/>
and http://uwf.digital.flvc.org

If we've been of service, please let us know or our administration,
Dean of Libraries <sclark2 at uwf.edu>