[SOA] (4) Position Openings in Archival Technical Services at Ohio State University Libraries

Putirskis, Cate putirskis.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 11 17:29:18 EDT 2022

Visit https://library.osu.edu/archival-technical-services-jobs or view the attached document to learn more about our four (4) new openings.

About the Search
We are excited to be expanding our Archival Technical Services team at Ohio State University Libraries. There are four positions available at this time due to the creation of new, permanent positions in the areas of: Accessioning, Arrangement & Description, and Archival Operations (project management).  A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant archival arrangement and description experience is required for all positions.  We encourage you to apply to one or all positions! All positions are available for a projected September 26, 2022 start date, and will onboard together. The salary range starts at $40,000 to $46,000, and travel and relocation assistance is available.

Interested applicants are encouraged to join us for an informational webinar via Zoom on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 from 4:00pm to 4:45pm Eastern time. Zoom link: http://go.osu.edu/CNbw

How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume with the online application at https://library.osu.edu/archival-technical-services-jobs. This posting will close on July 31, 2022.

[The Ohio State University]
Cate Putirskis
Archival Technical Services Manager
University Libraries Archival Technical Services
016 Thompson Library, 1858 Neil Ave., Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-8114 Office
putirskis.1 at osu.edu<mailto:putirskis.1 at osu.edu>

Pronouns: she/her