[SOA] Registration now open: the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Sun May 1 18:46:20 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute
(OLSSI) will be holding our annual conference in person this summer, and
all library staff are welcome to attend.

OLSSI offers library staff from all types of libraries the chance to attend
an institute that is part-conference and part-retreat, focused on the
professional development of Support Staff. Please feel free to share this
announcement with your coworkers as well.

Details: OLSSI <https://olssi.org/> will be held at Otterbein
<https://www.otterbein.edu/> University July 17th-19th, 2022
- Regular registration opens today, May 1st, and continues through June
29th.
- In an attempt to support our libraries, OLSSI registration remains at
$299.
- While the institute is focused on Support Staff, all library staff are
welcome.

It's been my pleasure to serve on the OLSSI Steering Committee and I'm
happy to answer any other questions you may have.  Thanks in advance for
sharing this announcement with others who may be interested.

Take care,
Sarah Schaff, on behalf of the OLSSI Steering Committee

Sarah Schaff  |  Discovery Librarian  |  Denison Libraries