[SOA] There's still time to cast your vote to select images for the 2022 Ohio Archives Month poster!

Natalie Fritz nfritz at heritagecenter.us
Tue May 3 14:26:22 EDT 2022

Help select the images used for the 2022 Ohio Archives Month Poster!

This year for the annual Society of Ohio Archivists’ October Archives Month
poster we asked for archival images having to do with the theme of
Healthcare in Ohio. For the past two years, healthcare professionals
throughout the country have helped us through a pandemic, so this topic is
in the forefront for many.

We had so many great submissions this year from more than 20 Ohio
institutions! The top 10 images to receive the most votes will be sent on
to the designer for consideration in the final poster design.

Here’s how to vote:

   - View images and submit your votes in our Google Form
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedm8OgJIsx49ud1oiZA6BNQU84nyGEyBOocNLfbTVOk_Xl6Q/viewform>
   .
   - Vote for up to 10 images.
   - Please only vote once.
   - Voting runs April 13-May 13, 2022.

(View past posters here
<https://ohioarchivists.org/archives_month/archives_month_posters/>)

Thank you,

Natalie Fritz

Co-Chair SOA Advocacy and Outreach Committee

Natalie Fritz
Archivist and Director of Collections Outreach & Social Media
Clark County Historical Society at the Heritage Center
117 S. Fountain Avenue
Springfield, OH 45502
937-324-0657 ext. 234
nfritz at heritagecenter.us