[SOA] Cincinnati Children's Archives Announcement

DaMico, Jim (He/Him/His) James.DaMico at cchmc.org
Tue May 17 11:13:39 EDT 2022

Can you please post the following to the list serv?

Cincinnati Children's Archives has a new website<https://libguides.cchmc.org/cincinnati_childrens_archives>!

The archives serve as our memory of the innovative thinkers who imagined possibilities & transformed ideas into reality to advance pediatric medicine. It's the legacy for which we build our future & dare to dream bigger to inspire future generations of researchers, scholars & healthcare providers.

The website provides a central location to search our collections, request information and learn more about our accomplishments and culture of caring.
Check the Archives out and be inspired!

For more information, please contact Jim DaMico, Archivist: james.damico at cchmc.org<mailto:james.damico at cchmc.org>

Thank you!

Jim DaMico, M.L.I.S. | Archivist

Edward L. Pratt Research Library
Cincinnati Children's
3333 Burnet Avenue
MLC 7043
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
Phone: 513-636-2857

Twitter: @CCHMCArchives
Facebook: @CCHMCArchives
Instagram: CincinnatiChildrensArchives

Cincinnati Children's Archives has a new website<https://libguides.cchmc.org/cincinnati_childrens_archives>!

The archives serve as our memory of the innovative thinkers who imagined possibilities & transformed ideas into reality to advance pediatric medicine. It's the legacy for which we build our future & dare to dream bigger to inspire future generations of researchers, scholars & healthcare providers.

The website provides a central location to search our collections, request information and learn more about our accomplishments and culture of caring.

Check the Archives<https://libguides.cchmc.org/cincinnati_childrens_archives> out and be inspired!

[cid:image002.png at 01D1CD1E.CD189BB0]