[SOA] OLSSI: Registration is Open for the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (library staff from *all* libraries are welcome)

Sarah Schaff schaffs at denison.edu
Mon May 16 17:30:37 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute (OLSSI) is looking forward to
celebrating our 20th anniversary with a face-to-face conference in Columbus
this summer.

OLSSI <https://olssi.org/> will be held at Otterbein
<https://www.otterbein.edu/> University July 17th-19th, 2022
- Registration is now open <https://olssi.org/registration/> and continues
through June 29th.
- While the institute is focused on Support Staff, all library staff are
welcome.

OLSSI offers library staff from all types of libraries the chance to attend
an institute that is part-conference and part-retreat, focused on the
professional development of Support Staff. For those who may not be
familiar with the Institute, let me share two resources: first, this open
letter from our 2022 Conference Chair
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XOEizp-1XWSuq8BpQYov4i43vNR9q4GIeqPbpMuM1fw/edit?usp=sharing>,
and secondly, a detailed list of classes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a9wS3MDkmfvKpoie19TnSuw0IIrWCQ-yF39RIXE8B1Y/edit?usp=sharing>
for
the 2022 Institute.  From program planning to cataloging, from collections
to marketing, and even discussion roundtables, there is a session for every
corner of the library.

We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions -
feel free to reach out to us <https://olssi.org/contact-us/> anytime.

Take care,
Sarah Schaff, on behalf of the OLSSI Steering Committee

Sarah Schaff  |  Discovery Librarian  |  Denison Libraries