[SOA] Photos and images submissions for the Archives Month Poster

Collette McDonough collette.mcdonough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:24:12 EDT 2023

Hey everyone,

I have shared the news with OHLA via FB and the following other org/ groups.
- Bellbrook Community FB
- Belpre Community FB
- Belpre Historical Society
- American Sign Museum
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- Dayton History
- My dad

I hope everyone can reach out to a few organizations or groups.  If you
know a person that has a large collection of photos that you know are cool
please contact them.  I hope each of us can reach out to 2 or 3
organizations / people.

~ Collette