[SOA] Ohio Archives Month Spotlight 1 on the SOA blog

Emily Gainer erlockh at uakron.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:39:27 EDT 2023

Ohio Archives Month Spotlights: Wright State University Special Collections and Archives

by Collette N. McDonough, CA

The Society of Ohio Archivists Advocacy and Outreach Committee<https://ohioarchivists.org/committees/advocacy/> is happy to announce that we will be spotlighting archives around the state again this year to celebrate archives month throughout October. Each of our archives spotlights will feature places that house materials related the theme of the poster, Land, Water, & Air: Transportation in Ohio.

[Research spaces at Special Collections and Archives in the Wright State University Libraries. Credit: Wright State University.][A photograph of the research spaces at Wright State University Special Collections and Archives. A man and woman stand in front of an exhibit case.]<https://ohioarchivists.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2021-Nov-photoshoot-58676_440-scaled.jpg>

The first archives we will be spotlighting in 2023 is Wright State University Special Collections and Archives. Read the full blog here: https://ohioarchivists.org/ohio-archives-month-spotlights-wright-state/

Stay tuned for more spotlights during October as we celebrate American Archives Month,
Emily Gainer and Jane Wildermuth, SOA Marketing & Communications co-chairs