[SOA] Ohio History Day - Judges need on April 20

Emily Gainer erlockh at uakron.edu
Thu Mar 28 15:35:11 EDT 2024

Forwarding by request:

April is right around the corner and that means we are in the final countdown to the Ohio History Day State Contest! We are still in need of 25 judges to volunteer on April 20th at Capital University. Please pass along this information to any fellow history lovers to help make the day a success! Details on how to register are attached.

Thanks for your support,

Ellen Reeb | Program Coordinator, School and Teacher Support

Ohio History Connection | 800 E. 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211-2474
p. 614.297.2316 | ereeb at ohiohistory.org<mailto:ereeb at ohiohistory.org>