[OPLINLIST] Tragic news

Ann Snively snively@wrightlibrary.org
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:49:29 -0500

Dear colleagues:
     It is my sorrow to inform you of the sudden and untimely death of
Antoinette L. "Toni" Walder, director of the Wright Memorial Public
Library in Oakwood.  Toni died in a car accident on Friday,
December 26, 2003 while visiting her family in Evansville, Indiana over
the Christmas holidays.
     There are many of you I would have liked to have called personally,
but I didn't have access to
a recent copy of Toni's address book in time to do that.
     Plans for a memorial gathering are pending and will be posted to
this list and on Wright Library's
web site at www.wrightlibrary.org when available. People who wish to
make memorial contributions may do so to the Wright Memorial Public
Library Foundation.
     In a special meeting on December 27th, I was appointed interim
director by the Wright Library Board of Trustees.

--
Ann W. Snively
Interim Director