[OPLINLIST] Merry Christmas from Steubenville

Alan Hall alanh@oplin.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:40:21 -0500

I have finally found the advantage to living on the edge of Ohio.  This
morning, December 23, 2004, it is 51 degrees in Steubenville with a balmy
south breeze blowing (no kidding!)

The temperature is supposed to drop suddenly today with a little snow to end
the day as we join the rest of Ohio's weather.

My best to everyone who is dealing with the snow, winds, and cold; it is on
its way here too.  I hope your holiday plans are not adversely impacted.

Merry Christmas,
Alan Hall
Public Library of Steubenville and Jefferson County