[OPLINLIST] Re: Merry Christmas from Steubenville

Georgiana Huizenga OH0076 huizenge@oplin.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:41:27 -0500

Merry Christmas from Elmore, too!  We are currently under a level 3 snow
emergency and nobody is going anywhere!  Our library is closed as is our
Branch.  Guess I'll just make cookies!  Called Cargo, and they aren't
running, either (at least in NW Ohio)
Happy Holidays to everybody!
Georgi Huizenga, Harris-Elmore Public Library