[OPLINLIST] New Business Searching Interface (BSI)

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:58:44 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4EE4D.C781EDD0

-----Original Message-----
From: EBSCO Publishing <epaes@epnet.com> [mailto:epaes@epnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 5:59 PM
Subject: New! Business Searching Interface (BSI)

Dear Business Source Premier Customers,

We are excited to announce that in a few weeks, our Business Source
Premier database product offering will be enhanced by the implementation
of a brand new, completely separate Business Searching Interface (BSI).

While the Business Source Premier database will continue to be
accessible via the EBSCOhost interface, the new (BSI) interface will
feature many enhancements designed specifically for business
researchers, resulting in a streamlined appearance and faster searching
capability. There will be no additional charge associated with this new
interface, which can be offered to users as an additional searching
option on the Choose Databases screen, next to the Business Source
Premier listing.

For details about the interface, including screen shots showing its new
look and feel, please see our Top Story at
http://support.epnet.com/CustSupport/spotlight/TS_BSI.asp.

Best regards,

Marcie Brown
Customer Support Communications Manager
EBSCO Publishing
10 Estes Street
Ipswich, MA 01938

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4EE4D.C781EDD0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Message</TITLE>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Den-us dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DTahoma=20
size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> EBSCO Publishing=20
&lt;epaes@epnet.com&gt; [mailto:epaes@epnet.com] <BR><B>Sent:</B> =
Wednesday,=20
December 29, 2004 5:59 PM<BR><B>Subject:</B> New! Business Searching =
Interface=20
(BSI) <BR><BR></FONT></DIV>Dear <I>Business Source Premier</I> =
Customers,=20
<BR><BR>We are excited to announce that in a few weeks, our <I>Business =
Source=20
Premier</I> database product offering will be enhanced by the =
implementation of=20
a brand new, completely separate <I>Business Searching Interface</I> =
(BSI).=20
<BR><BR>While the <I>Business Source Premier</I> database will continue =
to be=20
accessible via the EBSCO<I>host</I> interface, the new (BSI) interface =
will=20
feature many enhancements designed specifically for business =
researchers,=20
resulting in a streamlined appearance and faster searching capability. =
There=20
will be no additional charge associated with this new interface, which =
can be=20
offered to users as an additional searching option on the Choose =
Databases=20
screen, next to the <I>Business Source Premier</I> listing. <BR><BR>For =
details=20
about the interface, including screen shots showing its new look and =
feel,=20
please see our Top Story at=20
http://support.epnet.com/CustSupport/spotlight/TS_BSI.asp. <BR><BR>Best =
regards,=20
<BR><BR>Marcie Brown<BR>Customer Support Communications Manager<BR>EBSCO =

Publishing<BR>10 Estes Street<BR>Ipswich, MA 01938 </BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4EE4D.C781EDD0--