[OPLINLIST] 101 MORE Teen Programs That Work

RoseMary Honnold honnolro@oplin.org
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:35:14 -0500

If you have a great teen program you would like to submit for inclusion in
my book, 101 MORE Teen Programs That Work (Neal-Schuman 2005), please send
an email to me at honnolro@oplin.org so I can send you a questionnaire.

School library programs, programs just for guys, just for girls, just for
middle schoolers, independent and social programs, crafts,
intergenerational, partnerships... all are welcome because they worked in
your libraries.

I would like to have all programs submitted by February 28.

My apologies if you received this message on multiple lists.  I didn't want
to leave anyone out!

Thank you!

RoseMary Honnold
Coshocton Public Library
655 Main ST
Coshocton, OH 43812
740-622-0956
honnolro@oplin.org

See YA Around: a Web site for librarians who work with teens
http://www.cplrmh.com

101+ Teen Programs That Work
http://www.neal-schuman.com/db/6/296.html

Serving Seniors: A How-To-Do-It Manual for Librarians
http://www.neal-schuman.com/db/5/355.html