[OPLINLIST] Fairs and Festivals

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:54:43 -0400

A few libraries have asked us for items that can be given away at local
fairs and festivals.  It's that time of year!  (In fact, the Discover
Ohio site of the month is Ohio Fairs and Festivals,
http://www.oplin.org/page.php?Id=63-64.)

Alas, this year we have no pencils, bags or other objects.  However we
do have excellent bookmarks from Netwellness.   The various designs say,
"Click&Go for [Children's, Seniors', Men's, Women's, or
African-American] Health.   On the back there is a note:  "Also
available in all Ohio public, school and college libraries" And OPLIN's
logo.

Boxes of bookmarks are 1 ft cubes, and we can ship you a box through US
Cargo.  If you would like a box, send email to support@oplin.org.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager