[OPLINLIST] Library List

Bob Gale rgale@npls.org
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:25:58 -0400

e-mail: rgale@npls.org <mailto:rgale@npls.org>    http://www.npls.org =
<http://www.npls.org> =20

________________________________

From: oplinlist-admin@oplin.org on behalf of Susan Hill
Sent: Tue 7/20/2004 5:32 PM
To: OPLINLIST
Subject: [OPLINLIST] Library List

Hello all,
The Paulding County Carnegie Library is preparing to launch our own =
"discussion list" called Library Chat.  This moderated list will be =
available via subscription to our patrons and interested persons and =
will be a general discussion forum about recommended books, movies, =
library services, library issues, etc. The list will be housed on our =
library's server and is utilizing software we purchased for our e-mail.  =

=20
I am interested in other libraries offering this service and some of =
their pros and cons.  The PCCL is a rural library system serving 20,000 =
through our main Carnegie library in the village of Paulding and =
branches in the villages of Antwerp, Oakwood and Payne.
=20
Thanks in advance for your input and success stories and/or challenges.
Susan
Susan N. Hill
Library Director/Editor
Paulding County Carnegie Library