[OPLINLIST] Logo question

Karen Sonderman sonderka@oplin.org
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:12:38 -0400

Hello everyone,
I have a rather odd request.  I need a copy of the logo/illustration that
used to be on the front cover of what I believe was the New Book of
Knowledge Encyclopedia.  If I am remembering correctly, it was a tree
sprouting from the pages of an open book. Does anyone have a hardbouond
version of this encyclopedia and is this picture on the front cover (or
title page)?  And if you do, and it is, could you please fax a copy of it to
me at 330-499-3452?  If anyone can help with this request,or you know what
book this logo is actually on (my memory being what it is, I could be off
base), please email back (off list) and let me know. Thanks!

Karen Sonderman, Director
North Canton Public Library
185 North Main Street
North Canton, OH 44720