[OPLINLIST] CD Review Sources

Elizabeth Glasgow glasgoea@newtonfalls.org
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:39:00 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C49BE1.C257FE30

I am looking for suggestions anyone might care to offer about sources =
for CD reviews to supplement  what I am currently using.  Ideally, I'd =
like to hear about library sources that provide reviews for both current =
and older recordings that can be searched by either artist or title, but =
all recommendations are welcome.  I can take suggestions directly but =
will be happy to share results with anyone who is interested.

Thanks in advance,
Elizabeth Glasgow

Elizabeth A. Glasgow
Reference Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library
Newton Falls, Ohio 444444
(330) 872-1282
Fax (330) 872-9153
www.newtonfalls.org

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C49BE1.C257FE30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am looking for suggestions anyone =
might care to=20
offer about sources for CD reviews to supplement&nbsp; what I am =
currently=20
using.&nbsp; Ideally, I'd like to hear about library sources that =
provide=20
reviews for both current and older recordings that can be searched by =
either=20
artist or title, but all&nbsp;recommendations are welcome.&nbsp; I can =
take=20
suggestions directly but will be happy to share results with anyone who =
is=20
interested.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Elizabeth Glasgow</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Elizabeth A. Glasgow<BR>Reference=20
Librarian<BR>Newton Falls Public Library<BR>Newton Falls, Ohio =
444444<BR>(330)=20
872-1282<BR>Fax (330) 872-9153<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.newtonfalls.org">www.newtonfalls.org</A><BR></FONT></D=