[OPLINLIST] Science Fiction Quotations Book Announcement

Lynne Welch welchly@oplin.org
Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:36:13 -0400

Hello colleagues,
I saw this on another list of which I am a member, and thought some of you
might be interested.
Regards,
Lynne
Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian
Herrick Memorial Library - Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120       fax 440-647-2103
email <welchly@oplin.org>
website: <wellington.lib.oh.us>