[OPLINLIST] Trends in Integrated Library Systems - Moderated Discussion - March 15

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:09:16 -0500

--------------030609070903070001050201

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

*

    Trends in Integrated Library Systems - Moderated Discussion

http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=479

Tuesday, March 15th, 2005

      Time:

2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

      Location:

GCLC Office

      Speaker:

Moderator:
Anne Herbert
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County

Integrated Library Systems have evolved considerably over the last
several years. They have grown to be much more than just the library's
electronic catalog. ILS's have become information central in many
libraries.

What new features are showing up in different ILS's and how can
libraries best exploit them? What features are missing and how can we
get vendors to implement them?

Join us for a group discussion on trends and issues impacting the
library ILS.

      Meal:

No meal is provided with this event.

      Member:

Free

      Friend of GCLC:

Free

      Non-Member:

$10.00

Registration is limited to 25 participants

The deadline to register is Monday, February 14th, 2005

--------------030609070903070001050201

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<b>This announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
****************************************************************************<br>
</b>
<h2>Trends in Integrated Library Systems - Moderated Discussion</h2>
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=479">http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=479</a><br>
<h3>Date:</h3>
<h3>Time:</h3>
<h3>Location:</h3>
<h3>Speaker:</h3>
Anne Herbert
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County</p>
<h3>Description:</h3>
several years. They have grown to be much more than just the library's
electronic catalog. ILS's have become information central in many
libraries.
What new features are showing up in different ILS's and how can
libraries best exploit them? What features are missing and how can we
get vendors to implement them?
Join us for a group discussion on trends and issues impacting the
library ILS.</p>
<h3>Meal:</h3>
<h3>Member:</h3>
<h3>Friend of GCLC:</h3>