[OPLINLIST] OLSSI Scholarships Available for 2006 Institute!

Doug Morrison morrison.244 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 17 15:04:26 EDT 2006

(Please excuse duplication as this posting is sent to multiple lists...)

~ OLSSI  Annual  Scholarships ~

The OLSSI Annual Scholarships are awards of $225 each, allowing four people
to attend the 2006 Institute free of charge. To apply, you must meet the
following criteria:

1. Be presently employed as a library support staff member.
2. Be a first-time attendee of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute.
3. Agree to contribute to the planning the 2007 Institute as a Steering
Committee member.

How to Apply:

Please write, in 200 words or less, why you would like to attend the
Institute, and how you think attending OLSSI will help you and enhance your
library/work performance.

* All applications must be written by the applicant, and not their
supervisor(s).

* Deadline for scholarship entry is 5:00 PM, June 5, 2006.

(Deadline for registration to the conference is JULY 5, 2006.)

* Winners will be announced on or before June 19, 2006.

Please remember to provide the information listed below, along with your
essay.
Please send via e-mail to olssi.scholarship at gmail.com

Good luck & we hope to see you at Wilmington College for OLSSI 2006 !

Name:  ________________________________________________________________

Title: __________________________________________________________________

E-Mail Address:  _________________________________________________________

Library/Institution: _______________________________________________________

Address:  _______________________________________________________________

City/State/Zip: ___________________________________________________________

Phone:  _________________________________________________________________

ESSAY

200 words or less.
Why would you like to attend the 2006 Ohio Library Support Staff Institute?
How do you think attending OLSSI will help you & enhance your work?

We look forward to seeing you at OLSSI 2006 in Wilmington

Sincerely,

Douglas Morrison

Douglas Morrison
Reference/Serials Librarian