[OPLINLIST] Sisters In Crime

Doris Ann Norris DorisAnn at woh.rr.com
Mon Apr 17 14:57:27 EDT 2006

Beginning at Bouchercon in September 2006, Sisters in Crime will be
celebrating our 20th anniversary culminating with Bouchercon in
Anchorage in 2007.  We have hired a PR firm, so the news will be out.

If you were not at Public Library Association's conference in Boston, or
were there and failed to sign up for a library kit, there is still time.

The packet will contain a poster, book marks, pens, crime scene tape, etc.

If you are interested in receiving the packet in time for our March
2007...Sisters in Crime at libraries, you can visit
http://www.sistersincrime.org.  Click on 20th Anniversary and then the
library link and fill out a form.  OR you can send the information to me
at DorisAnn at woh.rr.com and I will be happy to take care of it.

Also think of having some mystery writers for programming that month.
SinC is also offering grants to library to help defray costs of
advertisement if you have members of Sisters in Crime. (There are also
many "brothers" in crime...or, as we like to call them "male members." <g>

If you are on a library list for another State, would you please forward
this to those lists?  Thank you.

Mysteriously yours,

Doris Ann Norris, the 2000 year old librarian and Library Liaison to the
national Sisters in Crime board.