[OPLINLIST] MLK speaker

Cinda Bretz Wallace bretzci at oplin.org
Mon Dec 18 13:43:48 EST 2006

Good Afternoon All -
We've had a request from our senior center for ideas of someone who can speak about Martin Luther King.  Has anyone used someone that is really good or have any great ideas of who to contact?  I think they want someone that is free.
Thank you,
Cinda Bretz Wallace, MLIS
Library Director
Willard Memorial Library
bretzci at oplin.org
(voice)419-933-8564  (fax) 933-4783

"Sad to say, if there is a money crunch, the libraries are the first to feel it -- just when their services are the most needed." - Barbara Bush from her 1994 memoir.

The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Willard Memorial Library Board of Trustees