[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Programs

Susan Hill shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org
Tue Dec 19 14:30:55 EST 2006

Hey,
I'm registering some of my staff for the SRP workshops coming up this spring. But there will be YS staff not able to attend because of staffing issues. Why don't we offer "mini" workshops at Chapter Conferences? We close our library for the day and all staff attend. That way all YS staff get a chance to be inspired. Just a thought. Hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas season and a Happy New Year!!
Susan
Susan N. Hill
Director, Paulding County Carnegie Library
Editor, Rural Library Services Newsletter
2007 Candidate ALA Councilor-At-Large
205 S. Main Street
Paulding, OH 45879
419-399-2032 voice