[OPLINLIST] Interest Group Meetings in January

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Dec 21 22:26:03 EST 2006

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  *SWON Libraries Interest Group Meetings: January, 2007*

      *Interest Group Meetings are free discussion groups that are open
      to all interested parties.  **See a topic of interest?  Just click
      on the title to register and join in the conversation!*

January 9th, 6:30 p.m.: ROYAL (Reviewers of Young Adult Literature)
Meeting <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=977>

January 18th, 1:30 p.m.: Cataloger's Interest Group Meeting
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=945>

January 22nd, 2:00 p.m.:  Technology Interest Group
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1003>

January 23rd, 9:30 a.m.:  LASSIE (Library Advisory Services Supporting
Interests and Entertainment) Meeting: Music Advisory @ your Library
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=827>

January 25th, 2:00 p.m.:  Acquisitions Interest Group Meeting
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=921>

January 26th, 10:00 a.m.:  Education Librarians Interest Group Meeting
<http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1009>
January 30th, 12:30 p.m.:  A Taste of SWON Libraries: Event for School
Librarians <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=942>

January 31st, 4:00 p.m.:  CARGYS Meeting: Cincinnati Area Reading Group
for Youth Services <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=976>
*
Looking for a discussion group?  Please visit our website for a complete
list of discussion groups <http://www.swonlibraries.org/groups> and
other events <http://www.swonlibraries.org/events>!*