[OPLINLIST] Acquisitions Interest Group Meeting - Blue Ash, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Thu Dec 28 07:45:50 EST 2006

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
Please forward this message to all interested parties.
*

  Acquisitions Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=921>

Join us for a discussion of acquisitions issues in your library!
Interest group meetings are free and open to all interested parties, so
come and share your tips and tricks!

Our discussion will focus on...
--Workflow
--Vendors
--Networking
--How do we explain what we do to other departments in the library?

      Date

Thursday, January 25th, 2007

      Time

2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

SWON Libraries Office

      Speaker(s)

*Doug Williams*, Technical Services Manager at the Campbell County
Public Library, will lead our discussion.

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Wednesday, January 24th, 2007