[OPLINLIST] NEW SUMMER LIBRARY PROGRAM PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Wed Feb 1 08:59:18 EST 2006

TO ALL OHIO CHILDREN'S LIBRARIANS:

I just wanted to let you know that the new 2006 Public Service
Announcement is available for viewing at the Collaborative Summer
Library Program website -

http://www.cslpreads.org/vpsa.htm   You can view the PSA in Windows
Media, Real Player or QuickTime formats.

Also for tips on using the PSA see the following links on the CSLP
website:

http://www.cslpreads.org/tipspsa.htm

http://www.cslpreads.org/2005/psa1.htm

http://www.cslpreads.org/2005/psa2.htm

Finally, local public libraries will now be able to order the PSA online
at the Highsmith/Upstart website after February 11th.  I will be sending
out the link for this website at that time.

Hope you find this useful in your promotion of this year's PAWS, CLAWS,
SCALES AND TALES summer reading program.

Sincerely,

Ruth Metcalf

Library Consultant

State Library of Ohio