[OPLINLIST] Computer Training Resource Web page

Mary K. Leffler lefflema at oplin.org
Mon Feb 6 18:46:10 EST 2006

Howdy!

Back in October I posted a message to the OPLIN listserv seeking libraries willing to share training material to help me develop an "Introduction to Computers" class for our patrons.  And yes, Ohio libraries came through!  I received a lot of nice training materials.  Those who contributed have agreed to let me post their materials on my library's website. I have created (finally!) a very simple web page to make these training materials available online.  The web page is available at:

http://www.vintoncountypublic.lib.oh.us/training_material.htm

If you would like to submit your library's training documents for me to post on this resource web page, please go to the web page and use the link there to submit your materials.  Please note that I am going to periodically post the information as provided to me without any type of content review.

Again, I thank all of you who responded to my earlier need for computer training materials.  I hope you find this web page useful!

Mary Leffler
Technology Coordinator/Cataloger/Trainer
Herbert Wescoat Memorial Library
120 N. Market St.
McArthur, OH 45651

740-596-5691 Phone