[OPLINLIST] Ohio mystery authors

Doris Ann Norris DorisAnn at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 21 19:44:53 EST 2006

> Five Ohio Mystery Authors.
> Five different points of view.
> Five fresh voices.
> Because mystery is a state of mind...
>
> Introducing The Little Blog of Murder:  Confessions of Five Ohio
> Mystery Authors
>
> http://www.thelittleblogofmurder.com
>
> Starting Monday, February 20th, hear from Heather Webber (Mondays),
> Don Bruns (Tuesdays), Sharon Short (Wednesdays), Judy Clemens
> (Thursdays), and Jeffrey Marks (Fridays).  Then there are the Mystery
> Weekends -- you never know who'll turn up.
>
> I hope everyone will check it out.  We're more than willing to do
> reciprocal links -- just e-mail off-list.

Four of these were at OLC this past year.

Once again I am reminding people that Sisters in Crime/Mystery Writers
of America will be at PLA...booth 2728.  We have some great authors
handing out books.
There will be a breakfast on Thursday, March 23 at the Boston Public
Library co-sponsored by SinC/MWA.
Check out "events" for information at http://sistersincrime.org/

Doris Ann Norris, the 2000 year old librarian and Library Liaison for
Sisters in Crime...celebrating our 20th anniversary in 2007 with special
library displays and help.